Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Poetry by Rhyolite

Rhyolite has been learning about poems. They have especially loved writing acrostic poems. Here are some of our favourite. 

Daniella is my name.
Advance at horse riding.
Nine years old.
I love horses and ponies.
Especially love my horse Ruby.
Loving.
Love to play with my friends.
Awesome.

By Daniella 



Santa lives in the North Pole
A kind man
No presents for naughty children
To only good children
At Christmas time


By Kiyara 


Break through is awesome
Records of time
Everyone loves it!
All our heads are aching from the hard learning
Keep being determined

Think before doing
Hard work is great
Really fun
Others collaborate
Unexpected learning
Great times
Helping others is fun

By Ashton

Chocolate ice cream
Heaps of presents
Rudolph the red nose reindeer
I like christmas
Santa is nice
Terrific christmas lights
Massive presents
Anything to ask for?
Santa

By Keanu


Eruption king
Rock monster
Upper punch
Puddles of lava
Terrible fireballs
Open lava bursting
Rock lover

By Rohan

Excitingly smart
Thinker
Helper
Acrostic poem writer
Nice to friends

By Ethan

Christmas time
Happy holidays
Rudolph the reindeer
Interesting presents
Snow man
Toys as presents
Merry christmas
A yummy christmas dinner
Santa

By Eric


Cluck lots
Hazelnut is the name of my chicken
Irresistibly soft and cuddly
Capture them
Kids play with them
Eggs is what they lay
Names is what they have
Squawky

By Josiah 

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered writing an e-book or
    guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same
    subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my subscribers would enjoy your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.


    my weblog - pirater un compte facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact no matter if someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it happens.

    My page; what are binary options

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, its good post regarding media print, we all be familiar
    with media is a great source of facts.

    Here is my webpage: Dragon City Hack

    ReplyDelete
  4. If some one needs to be updated with most recent technologies after that he must be go to see this website
    and be up to date daily.

    Also visit my weblog ... forex option trading

    ReplyDelete