Thursday, August 09, 2012

Why New Zealand is good at rowing

      
New Zealand is a small country surrounded by water. This means we have lots of chances to use it. New Zealand is good at rowing because we have lots of water we can use. The athletes get comfortable about the water when they are very young. They also get to practice at college if they join a rowing team.This is why New Zealand is good at rowing.


This is Rohan's first go at writing an explanation. He has tried to include an opening statement, an explanation sequence and a conclusion. How do you think he's gone? Leave him a comment and let him know!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Rohan!
    I like your information and facts. I like how you said that they train at college. Maybe you can add more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rohan!
    i enjoyed your info it was really interesting. For next time i think you should add more info so it can be more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rohan!
    I think that you did a really good job. I like how you said that they get to practice at college because I never knew. I think that you could add more info so it can be even more interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW rohan!I really enjoyed your how you expliand how new zealand are so good at rowing.You could inprove on making it a bit longerand put some more infomation about how new zealand are so good at rowing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Rohan, You have done a excellent job of getting a lot of facts about new zealand rowing.I liked the way that you have done your sentence's in the right order.What you could improve on is to make sure that you have your explanation sequence.I'm wondering what your next step could be and also if you want to write another one then you could do one about anything.I really love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete