Friday, February 10, 2012

New year, New Learners!

Welcome back to Learning Hub 2 in 2012! We are so excited to start the year with 3 teachers and 56 learners, all learning together. We have enjoyed getting to know each other and learning how to collaborate together. Today we had breakthrough and started with an immersion day so that we could learn more about what our passions and interests are.  Next week we will be choosing a passion led project to begin!  Take a look at us discovering in Hub 2.

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! I had wished the tour had gone on longer ! I loved looking around !
    I have 2 questions I hope some of your experts can answer !

    1. What was the bumble Bee game for ?

    2. What were the sewing group making?

    I enjoyed seeing all the different activities you are using for your learning!

    Keep up the good work !

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LH2,

    it looked like that you guys had alot of fun. Pativai has told me that you guys learnt about sowing that is very interesting.

    From Noeramiah at stonefields school.

    ReplyDelete