Friday, February 17, 2012

Going to the Wetlands

Last Thursday we went to the wetlands for a picnic. In this picture we are all having lunch there. We got to play some sports and some games. The game was tag and I was in. I had fun at the wetlands and it was cool there. We saw our friends and we played with the skipping rope too. We got to play with the parachute and there were some people that were the sharks and they tried to get our feet and pull us under. Then we had some races. Finally we went back to school. It was a fantastic day.

8 comments:

  1. What lovely green grass you have got. Ours is all brown and dry.

    You had a great day.

    Allanah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Allanah - it looks wonderful and it sounds like everyone had fun. I bet students were excited to play with a parachute. I've done that before with students and they really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys,
    Thanks for commenting on my poster i tried really hard on doing it thanks.
    anthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi anthia i made a one also it was the same settings. it was fun alright.it was quite a big story.

      Delete
    2. Hi Jaxon,
      Thank you for commenting on my poster it was fun there and it was big because I had to write somethings that roohi did when we went to the wetlands

      From Anthia at Sonefields school

      Delete
  4. Hi Anthia
    I've done a poster too but I did about breakthrough I think that yo have done a great job doing your poster I liked the part were you wrote the part about the parachute because that was my favoritepart about going to the wetlands.

    From Roquia at Stonefields School.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anthia
    I've done a poster too but I did about breakthrough I think that yo have done a great job doing your poster I liked the part were you wrote the part about the parachute because that was my favoritepart about going to the wetlands.

    From Roquia at Stonefields School.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought that the post was really cool.you must of had a lot of fun.i wonder if we are going to do it again.

    ReplyDelete