Tuesday, February 14, 2012

About LH2


Learning Hub 2 is really cool and it has a lot of fun things to do, like doing really cool stuff on the computer. We also do art and do reading and maths. We make a lot of friends. New people come in hub 2 and we are inclusive of them. There are lots of year 2's and year 3's and year 4's. Our teachers are called Mrs Hamilton and Miss Campbell and Miss Rennie. We have three teachers in our hub. They are really cool and funny. Mrs Hamilton is my guardian teacher. There are 56 of us in our hub. All the people in Hub 2 are my friends. My best friend is Ashton. Luca is my best friend too he is funny. I love hub 2 and Stonefields School.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Francis and LH2

    My goodness you have grown . Last year you only had two teachers how lucky to now have three. We have 33 kids and two budgies and two teachers in our class. We are glad you love Stonefields School, we love Grey Lynn.
    We look forward to seeing your learning this year and sharing our learning with you.

    Room 12 Grey Lynn School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francis
    I have never been to Stonefields School, but having read your wonderful description I think I wish that I had. It was a really informative description of your classroom and a really positive description of your school it sounds like fun and a great place to learn.
    Mr Webb and Room 5, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton, Waikato.

    ReplyDelete