We have been investigating the places our visitors come from. Lawson, Francis and Miduran found out the top ten facts about Vietnam. Here they are:
1. The presidents' name is Nguyen Minh Triet
2. There are more than 55 languages spoken in Vietnam.
3. Vietnamese food is considered one of the most healthy yet divine foods world wide.
4. Vietnamese people wear clothing similar to the clothing that is popular around the world, although in high school, Vietnamese girls may wear the Ao Dai.
5. The weather in Vietnam is tropical which makes it great to travel to.
6. In the 1980's the people lived in villages but now they live in cities.
7. The population is 83 million.
8. The land area is 329, 566 square km.
9. The capital city, Hanoi, has 4 million people.
10. The official language is Vietnamese.