Monday, March 21, 2011

Reading: A Team Player

For reading this week, the Obsidian group have been looking at the author's message.  We read a Sails book called, "Team Player."  It was all about a girl who is learning to be a good collaborator when playing on her soccer team.  When we finished reading our story, we talked about why we thought the author had written this book.  What was his message for us?  Here are Josiah and Sarah to share what they thought the message of the story was.  Please leave them a comment and tell them if you agree!

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Hamilton and Class
    Firstly I would like to thank Savanah for her comment on Lukes Cricket Recount, I thought she said some very positive things about his report and I espically like the fact that she said it was easy to understand and follow. Also I have to say I love the idea that you have included 'Stonefields' in so many ways on your blog and your group names. Well done your blog is looking great.
    Mr Webb and Room 8, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done !

    I liked how you looked for the author's message in the story. That's often a hard one to crack but you cracked it ! I also liked how your art work supported the message.

    Keep up the good work, Andrea and Room 13

    ReplyDelete